What information do we collect
This Website may collect and process data that you provide to us about you, for example through filling out forms, and other information that we automatically collect from you.
Information we collect from you
Information that we may automatically collect in relation to your visits to this Website does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use nibusinessinfo.co.uk and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you. The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
+ Technical information
We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of which type of web browser you used.
+ Information about your visit to this Website
We collect data about your visit to the website. Once again this information does not identify you personally. This data includes:
- The pages you visited, when (date and time) you visited them and how long you visited them for
- The website address from which you accessed this site
- The website address from which you exited this site
- Queries via the site’s search engineInternet browser and devices used
We collect information on how you use the site, through cookies.
What we do with the information we collect
We use the information that we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following:
- Respond to any request/feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to you, if you request them
- Provide you with information about business support, if you want it
- Analyse, evaluate and improve this Website via data amalgamated from multiple visitors, which does not identify you personally